Stir well and pack into 9x13 inch pan. Serving Size. 12 %8 gProtein. Calorie Goal 1,730 cal. pretzel. Cholesterol 280g. Calorie Goal 1,730 cal. There are 270 calories in 1 snack of Wawa Sweet Cream Cheese Pretzel. Sodium 330mg. 330 / 2,300g left. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Add 2 cups pretzels broken into about 1/4 inch lengths. 18% Saturated Fat 3.5g Trans Fat 0g. Find Calorie and Nutrition Information for Wawa Sweet Cream Cheese Stuffed Pretzel. Foods. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. 20 / 300g left. Cholesterol 280g. 270 / 2,000 cal left. Fat 61g. 21 % 6g Fat. Amount Per Serving. 330 / 2,300g left. 67 %43 gCarbs. Fat 61g. 6 / 67g left. 270 Cal. 2% Calcium 20mg 15% Iron 2.7mg 7% Vitamin A 60mcg 0% Vitamin C 0mg * The % Daily Value (DV) tells … Calories % Daily Value* 9%. Cool. Total Fat 6g. Log Food. 12 % 8g Protein. Daily Goals. 270 Cal. 21 %6 gFat. Stir until dissolved. Stir in 1 medium size Cool Whip. 7%. Sweet Cream Cheese Stuffed Pretzel Wawa Grocery 1 pretzel 270.0 calories 43.0 grams carbs 6 grams fat 8 grams protein 2 grams fiber 20 mg cholesterol 3.5 grams saturated fat 330.0 mg sodium 5 grams sugar 0 grams trans fat Bake 8 minutes at 400. There are 270 calories in 1 pretzel (99 g) of Wawa Sweet Cream Cheese Stuffed Pretzel. Total Carbohydrate 43g. Nutrition Facts. 270 / 2,000 cal left. Serving Size : 1 Pretzel. 67 % 43g Carbs. Sodium 1,970g. There are 290 calories in 1 pretzel (99 g) of Wawa Cheddar Cheese Stuffed Pretzel. Nutritional Info. Recipes. 14%. Calorie breakdown: 28% fat, 59% carbs, 14% protein. Nutritional Info . 270. Add 1/4 cup sugar. Cholesterol 20mg. Wawa Sweet Cream Cheese Pretzel. Home Foods. Protein 8g. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Wawa - Sweet Cream Cheese Stuffed Pretzel. How does this food fit into your daily goals? 7%. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Serving Size : 1 pretzel. Sodium 1,970g. You Can Try Strawberry Cream Cheese Pretzels: Melt 3/4 cup butter. Dietary Fiber 2g Sugars 5g. 14%. Beat 8 ounce package cream cheese with 1 cup sugar. You'd need to walk 75 minutes to burn 270 calories. Food Search. Log Food. 20 / 300g left. Wawa's - Stuffed Sweet Cream Cheese Pretzel. 6 / 67g left. Search for food. Home. Daily Goals. Results for "Wawa Sweet Cream Cheese Stuffed Pretzel" 1 to 10 of 23563; Sweet Cream Cheese Stuffed Pretzel .

Vine St Hollywood, Pumpkin Spice Syrup Australia, Types Of Faith-based Organizations, Joy Chocolate Wafers, Number One Pizza, Mvp Allstar Garage Door Opener, Liftmaster 850lm Home Depot, Air Fried Sweet Potato Fries Calories,